Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Frei Family Reunion T-Shirt Contest

Update!!! We have 3 new entries. VOTE!

In no particular order here are the entries we've received. Please vote only once by commenting with the number of the design you would like to see (wear) on the reunion t-shirt.

Voting will begin today and will be open until Sunday May 16th. Winning Design announced Monday May 17th.


There are NINE entries. Look and choose the one like best.





25 comments:

Ken said...

8!!

Unknown said...

8

Dawnyel said...

I vote #7, Steve votes #7, and uncle Aaron votes #8.

cressfamily said...

We vote #7 (SO if its one per person that's 7)

Dawnyel said...

Daren says #7.
Doug doesn't care, he doesn't care if he WEARS a shirt....but the rest of us care. :)

Celestia said...

I like number 9!!!
Celestia Frei

sharon said...

David said #1
Emron said #8
sharon like #3 the Frei nation wants to change the last line to "under god, divisibale by 12.

Unknown said...

Number 10 all the way

Unknown said...

Josh votes #1

Unknown said...

samantha votes #1

Kent and Tanya Frei Family said...

Kent says 8 but the wording for John needs to be "If I can't do that then what can I do" not will.

Kent and Tanya Frei Family said...

Thad and Luke vote #8

Kent and Tanya Frei Family said...

Aunjani, Vic and Drake all want #8

Kent and Tanya Frei Family said...

Tanya says #4

Cynthia said...

We are finally voting!
1 for #6
5 for #2

Jessie & Rhett said...

Rhett says #5, Jessie wants #7, and Tommy thinks #4.

Anonymous said...

Judy votes for #8
Tom votes for #2 (aren't we all just a little?)
I like #7 too.

Wendy said...

I Like #2---we are all a little nuts!

PS--no one is normal in this family...it wouldn't be us if we were! =^)

Unknown said...

I vote #8 although I like a frei Nation

jorbadude said...

John likes number 3 Yall

frei4all said...

We'd vote for number 8 if we can take the word fart off of it, and maybe tweak some of the other verbiage. If not, put us down for number 7 (Jana and Scott)

amsatin said...

I like 7

Unknown said...

Number nine is awesome!

Unknown said...

ben said #9

Unknown said...

aurelia, kjersten, Nathan vote for #7 without "i'm the only normal one here"